Friday, May 22, 2009

KRIS ALLEN WHOAA!!!

The Underdog has done it after one hell of a journey, Kris Allen is the NEW American Idol, I'm really overwhelmed about this news that I can't really grasp my thoughts atm but wow such an achievement, I still remember my thoughts when he went through the first round and I was like "what !?, this guy is pointless!!" and back then I definitely would have put other singers thru but not him, but wow guess he proved me wrong big time (and I happily admit my mistake!), he deserved it and well what can I say really, who would have thought, I mean I bet everyone (including people voting for Kris) would have put Lambert or Gokey in that spot, but he proved to me and to the world that, with enough passion and hard work, Absolutely Anything could happen, way to stick to your dreams, Congratulations Kris you Deserve it!!

Then, just the boy next door!


NOW! Kris Alongside his fellow idols singing his winning song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger