Thursday, May 7, 2009

Leave This Town.. Daughtry's New Album!!

Finally the date has been set, I've been waiting for this album for such a long time really, I love Daughtry, I love their artistry, I love their Lyrics, I love their music, I love everything about them so no wonder I was checking almost daily about their new records news, and I finally got my news, "Leave This Town" will be released on July 14 (according to Wikipedia, the blame is on them if it gets delayed as usual), but I can't Wait!!

The first single of the album is out, it's called "No Surprise" and I'm already addicted to it after listening to it for just 2 times, the song is co-written by Chris and Chad Kroeger (of Nickelback) so its "no surprise" that it's amazing!!

Daughtry is also gonna perform it tonight on American Idol's result show, Looking forward to that really, bet he's gonna rock the idol stage once more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger