Tuesday, March 3, 2009

5 Things I definitely wanna do someday somehow!

Ok maybe I have the courage talkin about doin' this or that, all relaxed sittin at home listening to Jamie Foxx Blamin' It On The Alcohol, with the most intense action I've experienced in the last few days being watching Tom Cruise almost assassinating Hitler & taking over 1944's Germany (Man imagine if that happened for real!!), But let's assume for a moment that I do have the guts for it, & that I'm in a place in life where I could just "Do Things", then probably those would make it to the top of my To-Do-List


5. Bungee jump from the highest point in town

& I'm not talking about those lame 30 meters bungee jump programs made for tourists in Malaysia, no I'm talkin more about something like this


LOOK AT THE FRICKIN' HEIGHT!!!! Man that would be cool, I bet the fall would take him like 20 minutes or something (I hope not tho, would be kinda boring), & yes, I admit that i may end up lookin' like this poor guy over here



But they say Get Rich or Die Tryin', Right !?



4. Watching the Aurora over the arctic

The Aurora is really (& by that I mean inde scribably) beautiful, & to witness that in reality (not on some boring google pictures) would just be amazing & would fill me up with such a feeling of awe, I mean check out those pics & you should get me here





Awesome isn't it !?



3. Climbing Mount Everest

Yea like a list of the things I wanna do the most could possibly not include being at the Absolute Top of the World, The mountain is approximately 8850 meters high, in other words it's 300 times taller than that 10 story building everyone is afraid to look off its roof

Check this out






2. Skydiving!

Now that's definitely fun, you can do anything while Flying, from a group hug & a dance with your lady friend, to standing 20 in a VERTICAL row & watching sunset, all that while literally Flying (ok ok skydiving gimme a break), I even heard some people had sex while skydiving, I personally don't understand how that would go, but point is go nuts with it there are absolutely no limits here





1. Travelling to space

& the winner is... yes you're right it's going to space, who can resist that exactly!? being outside our physical "making sense" boundaries and being higher than all that? I mean, who can resist watching the Earth, the Sun & Stars from space, It's just magical & imo it kinda gives the feeling of "wow our problems are really that small yet we can't stop complaining !?" but at the same time fills you with such a feeling of self appreciation being a part of that beauty somehow, Plus, we can get our freaks on with the whole "no gravity" thingy :D, So yes travelling to space is definitely the undisputed champion of my things I'd definitely wanna do someday somehow.

Can u resist being in the place of the person who took those pics !?








Magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger