Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Twilight the movie :S !

I watched Twilight for the first time yesterday on dvd, and I heard from so many people how bad it was but I kinda hoped that it would turn out otherwise, but sadly, it didn't, it's that bad, which is unfortunate really because I think the novels do have a great potential of making great movies, but it was no good really, the acting was bad, the direction was bad, and don't even get me started on the make up & the jumps!!! I mean whats up with those jumps really its not Tom & Jerry for god's sake, & It seems like the director completely forgot about common sense when the "vampires" started to jump around, and I honestly don't think making an extraordinary jump yet still a believable one, is that hard with the CGI and the graphics technologies available nowadays, so I seriously wonder what happened there!

Kristen Stewart was somewhat good in her role and she's generally believable as Bella Swan the lonely girl who falls in love with a secret vampire but MAN Robert Pattinson was SO bad in his role as Edward Cullen, seriously what was that, he is just trying so hard and in general the role doesn't suit him in anyway (which I blame the director for) and in general was one of the worst scenarios of how the performance of the lead role in this movie would go, simply horrible

The only good thing this movie brought to our world is the introduction of it's soundtrack Decode by Paramore, which is really a good song and I admit it is partly why I wanted to watch the movie in the first place 'cause I was kinda addicted to it sometime ago, but even the song is not featured in the movie itself but rather it is played in the very end of the ending credits so even the last hope for this movie in leaving the viewer with any good memories is effectively ruined.

overall I would give the movie a maximum 4/10 and imo this is very generous to what this movie has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger