Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kelly Clarkson: All I Ever Wanted!


Finally the Come Back of Kelly Clarkson!! with an album worthy of listening to over & over again, most of the tracks are really good, and the rest of the tracks are Awesome! and I consider this a come back because its a success after her somewhat failure with My December, & I admit that My December had more of Kelly's personality and "aura" after she insisted on doing that album "Her Way" which resulted in the clash between her & Clive Davis, the head of Sony-BMG, but then again I admit that I enjoyed "All I Ever Wanted" way more than "My December" and the songs are just hmm, commercial & current? like stuff that would appeal to a wide base of fans not just a select few, and imo that's a smart move by Kelly because its always a critical point in an artist's career after a "not so successful" project and imo she passed the test successfuly, so Welcome back Kelly.

My only downside in this album is, it's So dark, like she needs to brighten up a little bit and include songs with the spirit that songs like Breakaway and Miss Independant had, other than that, Its good to go.


The Highlights of the album imo are:
- My Life Would Suck Without You (we already knew that!)
- Cry
- Don't Let Me Stop You
- Save You
- Impossible (great, great....great)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger